Sunday, January 3, 2010

New year brings new changes at Fitness by Design!

A fresh year is always bound to bring new challenges, new rants and raves and new awesome accomplishments! There will be new recipes to share, and new ideas to kick around. What will never change is our need as humans to have a net in place that is always there to support us with our everyday healthy endeavors!
Last year Fitness by Design tried adding a forum to the website as a trial to see how many of you would get on and talk, or at least read in silence and be encouraged.
While there was plenty of traffic there was not a lot of talking going on, so I am making some changes! If I am going to do most of the talking this is a much nicer platform to use! I will be leaving the recipes on the fitnessbydesignseattle.com website as they will be cataloged easily.
I also am discontinuing the newsletter in favor of the blog. It is my hope that this will be more interactive!

No comments:

Post a Comment