Thursday, March 16, 2017

The project begins

This new science project has me already stocking the pantry for the months ahead and trying new recipes so that when the end of April gets here and I start the clearing phase I already have a handle on some "go to" ideas that make me happy, and a pantry and fridge that have the required ingredients!
Another thing it has me doing is getting rid of things that I won't be eating freely so that I am not tempted to mess up the clearing process or make it longer than is necessary.

I must admit that since I know that the nightshade family is going to be eliminated at least for a while (god forbid forever) I am eating more than my fair share of peppers! Its funny, I would have thought that I might want to make a batch of my moms fudge or something decadent but apparently (at least right now) I am most worried about loosing my peppers, I eat peppers every single day! In stir fry, in humus, in scrambles, pretty much in everything, they are my favorite...well next to my coffee,  I do sooo love my cappuccinos!









No comments:

Post a Comment